You Won't Believe Where Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong - Prewds.xyz

Monday 10 October 2016

You Won't Believe Where Kcee Discovered Iyanya And Harrysong


In a brief visit with Ife Salako of Naija FM, Five Star Music vocalist, KCee, uncovered how he met his record mark mate, Harrysong at a lager parlor in Lagos while he got TripleMG artist, Iyanya from a bar in Calabar.


Chatting on how he met Harrysong, the Tinana vocalist said;

'I met him at a beer parlour. It was at Ojez in Surulere, I went there to chill with my brother E-money.

So a person went ahead stage, removed his shirt and stunned, we were awed, showered him cash and gave me my card to call me when we were clearing out".

"By the time Harrysong came to the house, I had already brought Iyanya from Calabar because I also discovered Iyanya at a bar signing too, so I moved him to Lagos after speaking with his mum.

We enlisted Iyanya for the MTN extend acclaim then he went for tryouts in Calabar and he was picked.

I paid for Iyanya's first historically speaking flight to Lagos, it was a virgin Nigeria flight, I recall".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages