Checkout The Shocking Revelation Kcee Said About E-money Wealth, See For Yourself - Prewds.xyz

Monday 10 October 2016

Checkout The Shocking Revelation Kcee Said About E-money Wealth, See For Yourself

 If you have ever wondered who is older between popular musician Kingsley Okonkwo aka Kcee and his wealthy brother Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money, take a seat.

Many people feel since E-Money is the wealthier one amongst the brothers, he most likely is the senior sibling however this is not the situation. Kcee at long last eliminated any confusion air in regards to their introduction to the world status. He is the senior one.
“People ask me this question a lot. But the important thing is the fact that we are brothers from the same parents. To clear the air, I’m the elder brother,” he told Ife Salako of Naija FM in a recent interview
He likewise went further to uncover that despite the fact that E –Money is the one surely understood for his riches, he brought distinction into their family first and he even supported his wedding.
“I sponsored E- Money’s wedding because I was the first to start making money in my family. I brought the name and fame to the family but most people don’t know the genesis and I don’t need to explain it to anyone.”

See Also: Checkout Photos Of E-Money 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages