Must See!! Checkout Sexy Steel Shocking Revelation About Dating Sugar Mummy - Prewds.xyz

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Must See!! Checkout Sexy Steel Shocking Revelation About Dating Sugar Mummy

Nigerian fashion designer turn vocalist and performing artist Sexy steel says he is not pestered if pundits says the wellspring of his vocation is from more established ladies (sugar mummies) who are pulled in to his body, rather he has tested them that; if that is the thing that it takes to make a living, they ought to go get one for themselves.

 The “bebedi” crooner was answering question from a reporter exclusively at his resident says; “I am use to it, a lot of people have greatly looked down on my talent. From the inception, they said I came into the music business to gain popularity for my fashion line among other things, but I kept cool and now because of my looks they said sugar mummies are funding me forgetting that I have a blooming fashion outfit and a fantastic music career. Well, if they cannot appreciate my hard work and dedication they should go look for their own sugar mummies because I really don’t care”. He concluded

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages