‘I Have Done Enough For B-Red, I Can’t Sign Him To DMW’ – Davido Speaks - Prewds.xyz

Monday 3 October 2016

‘I Have Done Enough For B-Red, I Can’t Sign Him To DMW’ – Davido Speaks


Sony music act, Davido, has at long last opened up on his choice to make his own music mark, DMW (Davido Music Worldwide) and association with cousins, Sina Rambo and B-Red.

Talking with The Net, he said HKN, which houses B-Red and Sina Rambo, is a privately-run company, where contracts were to be sure marked, including that DMW be that as it may, his is own private concern.

Read interview below:-
What plans do you have for the four artistes under your own label?
They are doing well and believe me they know how to handle themselves. When I got back and they showed me all they’ve done, I was happy.
They are getting more shows, always recording and they all have their individual team working with them on their projects.
What really happened with B-Red, was there even a contract from the start?
I was in church with them earlier today. Yes there was a contract HKN is a family thing but DMW is my own thing on the side.
Why didn’t you bring B-red on to DMW?
I don’t know I guess I just wanted to do a new thing. I did a lot for them or don’t you agree?
So you gave up on them?
(smiles) If that’s how you want to put it, but I didn’t give up on them. And we are still really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages